EasyFile CMS - Accounts Payable Automation
Your staff has better things to do than push paper.
Automate your accounts payable processing and document-intensive tasks with
EasyFile CMS's - AP Workflow.
The problems inherent to traditional methods of dealing with accounts payable and similar processes are well known. Entering data manually and then filing the documents is time-consuming, expensive, and sometimes inaccurate. Approval processes are hard to control. Retrieving specific documents is difficult. And paper, filing cabinets and floor space aren't cheap.
Fortunately, there's EasyFile CMS's - AP Workflow
Our workflow management module is designed to automate document and manual task-intensive processes into a smooth and extremely easy-to-use solution.
AP Workflow lets businesses:
- Simplify data entry and document association
- Significantly improve data accuracy and process controls
- Reduce the costs associated with manual data entry, filing and retrieval
- Boost operational efficiencies more than ever before
Best of all, because it's from EasyFile, you can be sure that AP Workflow automation software will work in concert with your organization's practices, rules and culture – minimizing learning curves and speeding ROI. And if you ever need a hand, you'll always have someone to call.
How does EasyFile AP Workflow work?
Think of a typical accounts payable workflow. A company first issues a PO to a vendor, who sends an invoice, a shipment and a packing slip. Once it's confirmed that the packing slip matches the PO, the receiver combines relevant documents and turns it all into accounting.
Once there, the invoice (and supporting documentation) is either approved or rejected. In the former case, documents are filed, data is entered into the accounting system and payment is submitted to the vendor. If it's the latter … well, you're back to square one.
If that sounds confusing, it's because it is. With so many manual handoff points and opportunities for errors, it's a cinch that something will go wrong at some point.
But check out that same workflow with EasyFile AP Workflow.
- Invoices automatically appear in the user's EasyFile AP electronic cabinet
- Relevant information (including line items) is captured automatically
- PDF versions of all documents are sent to the vendor file
- Supporting documentation can be attached for future reference
- Documents are routed for approval according to rules and workflows
- Data is automatically sent to accounting software
Manual data entry is minimized or eliminated with EasyFile's AP Workflow. And if you ever need to reference an invoice or packing slip later, you'll be able to find it in seconds. There's no more efficient, streamlined way to handle accounts payable processing and other document-intensive tasks.