DocBuild Plus™ for DRIVVE Image
DocBuild Plus™ for DRIVVE is a fast and powerful document workflow solution that unifies all of your document related tasks into one very easy to use application that empowers you to be more productive than ever.
Just a click or two delivers unparalleled capabilities.
With DocBuild Plus™, you can perform a myriad of tasks that improve your document processing tasks for DRIVVE Image.
Standard features include:
- Built-in TWAIN scanner support
- Direct Document Import
- Document/Page Process Controls including:
- Batch/File Separation
- Combine Documents from multiple files or sources
- Reorder, Delete, Rotate, Add Annotations
- Print to DocBuild for DRIVVE from any application
- Built-in EasyFile CMS integration
- Interoperates with virtually all software solutions including Microsoft Office
- Supports other User functions and integrations, such as:
- Email, Fax,
- Send to Workflow,
- Send to Cloud,
- and dozens of other functionalities
DocBuild for DRIVVE Video:
- Open an existing file and you can easily reorder pages, delete pages, import or scan in additional documents, rotate pages, add annotations, or perform page/batch file separation tasks.
- Just click on the thumbnails desired and then click "DRIVVE". Those pages are automatically sent to the DRIVVE Image process. The pages are removed from the DocBuild Plus window so that you can continue performing any remaining batch separation tasks immediately.
- DocBuild Plus™ also providesan amazing ability to interface or integrate with existing content or document management solutions… including EasyFile®… with just a click of a button, or you can save to local or network file folders, or other applications and secure storage repositories.
- Save-to-Cloud functionality allows you to quickly save your documents to virtually any Cloudstorage account like Dropbox®,Google Docs®, Box®, OneDrive® and countless others…. thereby providing secure access from almost anywhere, and any device, including mobile platforms like tablets and smartphones.
DocBuild Plus™ Benefits
Produce & Combine
DocBuild Plus™ includes a virtual print driver (DocBuild printer) that allows users to 'print' from virtually any application to create universally accepted PDF documents. This process delivers documents directly to the users' desktop and displays it in our DocBuild Plus™ viewer. DocBuild Plus™ also allows you to scan paper documents, or combine image files (including existing PDF files, digital photographs, faxes, and more) by simply drag-and-dropping them into DocBuild Plus™. Users can also add, extract or remove pages, change page order, or insert new pages using any combination of processes (print, scan, and drag-and-drop).
Annotate & Markup
DocBuild Plus™ provides a comprehensive set of tools including annotation, stamps, signature pad and electronic signature solutions integration, that allow users to work with and distribute documents as part of an overall 'paperless' workflow process. Documents that are open/displayed in the DocBuild viewer can have annotations added to them such as text (great for filling out forms or just adding information onto pages), highlighter, automatic date stamps, electronic white-out/black-out redactions, stored signatures, electronic rubber stamps, and much more.
Communicate & Collaborate
With a simple click of a button or two, you can email, fax, merge documents, print, or save the documents to local or network folders, as well as to many popular content or document management systems… including EasyFile, SharePoint and countless others. Before emailing your document, you can even password protect it to prevent unauthorized viewing and tampering of documents. Additionally, you can choose to save your documents to almost any Cloud repository such as Dropbox®, Google Docs®, Box® or OneDrive® to name a few… thereby providing secure access, sharing, and collaboration from virtually any internet capable device.
eSign & Authenticate
DocBuild Plus™ integrates with select e-Signature providers, like DocuSign, AdobeSign, and eSign Live for complete creation-to-completion paperless workflow. Documents can automatically be completed, reviewed, routed and signed by your customers, suppliers (or any other party you may designate), then automatically routed back to you for further action or archival. Using an optional signature pad… documents displayed in DocBuild Plus™ can even capture live "in person" signatures and then be saved, routed, or managed with existing automation processes. You can even capture and store your signature as an electronic stamp that can be easily be added to any document created in DocBuild Plus™.
Store & Access
DocBuild Plus™ provides the ultimate in flexibility by providing fast and easy options to save your documents wherever you need them to be. DocBuild Plus™ provides amazing ability to interface or integrate with existing content or document management solutions, local or network file folders, or other applications and secure storage repositories. Additionally, you can choose to save your documents in virtually any Cloud storage account like Dropbox®, Google Docs®, Box®, OneDrive® and countless others.
Save-to-Cloud functionality allows you to quickly store files that you can securely access from almost anywhere, and any device, including mobile platforms like tablets and smartphones.